? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Family Scare!

Ok, so I have to admit, Mike and I overestimated the power of a vasectomy! Apparently we thought that he would have the procedure and all would be good ... not so much! Thank God I chose to stay on my birth control, at least for a while longer. Mike had his count done (3 months after the procedure mind you) and he still has sperm swimming around. I thought for sure we were going to have an "Oops" baby. Yesterday I was feeling nauseous at lunch and the past 3 days I have had horrible heart burn and I am 2 days late for my cycle .. blah blah blah, so Mike bought me a test this morning and it was a big fat Negative! Thank you God for not thinking highly enough of me and knowing that 2 is all this momma can handle :-) I love my babies, but a newborn with a 1 year old and a 4 year old .. not exactly my idea of a good time!
To all of you irresponsible teenagers out there, I now know how you feel! I had my first "scare" (being that I planned my pregnancies).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new layout!

As for having a scare... would that really be so frightening? Of course, this is coming from ME... and my only chance of a third is an oops on hubby's part :)

Love you!