? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

He loves me, He loves me not, He loves me!

Yesterday was a bad day for me. I have been overstressed, getting over being sick, had a pinch in my back, started back working out yesterday .. just overall, over it :-)


Anyhow, Mike called and I was less than cordial as I was trying to tend to the kids and find time to study for a big exam I have tomorrow! He seemed like he wanted to ask or say something, but wasn't .. so we said our goodbyes and I went back to my busy day. A couple hours later, someone knocks on the door and there is a random lady standing there with a bouquet of flowers. Could it be, they are for me? Who would send me flowers? It isn't my birthday, my anniversary, I am not recovering from surgery, hmmmm. As I am opening the card, Mike walks through the door and was shocked they were just now arriving. I said, that is why you called earlier and sounded as though you were waiting for news of some sort :-)


It was a very sweet, much needed gesture! It made the rest of my day MUCH better. Only your best friend knows JUST when you need a pick me up! And then we proceeded to make the worse dinner we have ever ate together and we all ended up eating cereal for dinner @ 7pm!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... How sweet of Mike!!! Don't you just LOVE when they get the vibe you're giving??? DH read my blog on Friday and came home early. He reads my blog randomly and happened to take a peak when the girls were giving me a hard time. It was sweet. I wouldn't trade being a SAHM for anything, but some days are ROUGH. Hug those babies for me!!! Love you.