? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 15, 2008

One Gorgeous Baby

Who would have thought I would be a wife and mother. Even more so to 3 wonderful human beings!? I am truly blessed! My son tells me he loves me more in one day than I could count on two hands, my daughter truly loves her brother and is a total mommys girl, and I have a husband who tells me he loves me .. unprovoked, unrehearsed and just because he really does love me. He is an amazing man and a wonderful provider. I see such a beautiful person when I look at him and could not ask for anything more. Anyhow, sometimes I just have to get it off my chest of how grateful I am to have this family of mine! I don't know what I did, but I am going to keep on doing it! :-)


Here are some gorgeous pictures of Kaeli that I had taken in VA.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. Blessings, then more blessings. I am glad you're back with your family. And I'm glad you're so in love with them. I DO understand ;) That little Kaeli is a DOLL!