Today I took Kaeli back to the doctor. It was an already scheduled follow up for her ears. Good news is her ears are clear! But I also had her cough evaluated. This has lasted 2 months and 2 doses of antibiotics, 2 doses of steroids, allergy meds and it is still not gone! To add to it, it is worse and in her chest. So, I was not leaving there without something done, preferably a chest x-ray. He switched her to Benadryl at night (instead of Zyrtec), had me take her right then for a chest x-ray and he will call me with the results. If the x-ray comes back good, but the cough is not improved in 1 week I am to take her back and possibly go see a pulmonary specialist. He is thinking she may have some asthma or something ... so that would intale her being given albuterol puffs every night. That is for now, hopefully he will be able to call me with an answer tomorrow.
.... To be continued

1 comments:
Poor girlie!! Hopefully you'll have answers soon!! Praying for a healthy girl!! xo
Post a Comment