My kids and Mike. We have had a few great events recently. We enrolled Ethan in karate and he loves it! He did very well for his first day and the instructor was quite impressed with his attention span ... what?
My Ethan paid attention and listened? You're kidding! haha He did do very well and even managed to stay still during their prayer session in the beginning of class. I can only hope that when he is 8, he is as impressive as his little "mentor" Nathan (the kid to the left of him). He was such a great kid, respectful, patient, nice ... a true leader in training.
Here are a few of our family pictures we had taken in October. We just got the disk for them, and cannot wait to print them out! (Taken by Kim Harms Photography)




1 comments:
Niki those family photos of your family are just great! I am so glad you were able to find someone to do your pictures. :) I hope to see you in January when you come back to VA to visit. :))
Post a Comment