Lately, I have not been able to keep Kaeli from eating! She is an eating machine and on top of it, she is tolerating the new high calorie formula in her sippy cups and usually has about 4 of those a day. Her new obsession is egg salad sandwiches! She cannot get enough. She will eat a 1/2 sandwich and whole bowl of peaches for lunch! I am very hopeful that at her next checkup, she will have gained the 2lbs back. :-)
Ethan is on spring break. We have had some very beautiful Colorado weather lately, and I hope that it continues through spring break so we can enjoy the outdoors.
Mike and I are heading up to Denver this weekend for a date night. I surprised him with Lisa Lampanelli comedy show tickets. We are very excited about it, and grateful for our friends Jim and Crystal who have offered to watch them for us. It will be nice to go out with Mike, sans kids .. and laugh hysterically; because going to Lampanelli's show, that is inevitable!
Sorry for the lack of blogs lately. It has been my attempt at not continually discussing my sicko children! I can only write about that so much before it drives me nuts! Kaeli is on the mend from her virus, but man is she snotty as ever! Hopefully it is all draining out and with the new spring breezes she can get some fresh air and get better once and for all!
We are all anticipating our trip to VA in 5 weeks. I on the other hand, experiencing severe anxiety! Mike is flying out a week ahead, so I will be traveling alone with both kids. This venture is not something I would normally worry about, as I have done it many times; however, with Kaeli just starting to walk ~ I can see it now .. her and I walking up and down the plane aisle for 2.5 hrs straight! Oh the insanity! They still serve alcohol on the airplane, right? Do they serve mother's alone with 2 children? Who am I kidding, they will probably let me double fist it!
Love to you all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment