? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are ..

I know you're out there, and I'd love to hear from you! It can be a little scary to leave a comment on some stranger's blog. We bloggers really appreciate your comments! Your opinions and advice are always welcome! To make it easier, I have a few questions. Feel free to answer any or all of them. Thanks for stopping by!
**Where are you from?
**How did you find my blog?
**Do you have children too?
**Do you have a blog yourself? I'd love to check it out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - not feeling the love lately, Niki? Hahaha! Meghan J. was just talking about this...

Okay, so here goes...

**Where are you from? Texas
**How did you find my blog? You told me.
**Do you have children too? Yup - and you love 'em!
**Do you have a blog yourself? I'd love to check it out! Girl, you know my URL!!! And thanks for YOUR comments :) You OFTEN make my day :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm here - sometimes!:) Grad school is keeping me BUSY. Can't wait to see you for a while month though...

Meghan Justice said...

I'm no lurker! I try to post when I can and when I read the blog. I feel you on lurkers! I wish my lurkers would just say "Hi!". Just so I know my blog is actually being seen! lol Do you know my photog blog? I'm not sure. Only a few people follow it. It is http://justice-photography.blogspot.com/

Brandi_B said...

I read all the time, just in google reader so I don't always comment. Hi! You already know my answers!

Hah! My word verification word thingie is promom! That's me!