Hazards of holding a naked baby ... The dialog following the incident:
Daddy: "I guess we have to get rid of sissy since she peed on our floor".
Ethan: " No! I don't want to get rid of sissy, I love her!"
We are a family of 4, living in the beautiful state of Colorado. We are living life, loving each other and enjoying being together. We love the Lord and all he does for us and all that he teaches us.
Posted by Layman Family at 11:38 PM
4 comments:
LOL Ethan never ceases to CRACK ME UP!! He's so sweet!! Connor peed on Allen on Friday night while we were visiting him on the ship..his diaper must have come loose..it was too funny..poor Allen had to walk around with a big wet mark on his pants before he could get us off the ship and then back to his rack to change..lol
I LOVE it! Naked babies are the most fun... even if it gets a bit precarious - LOL!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!
If you take T's diaper off while you are filling the tub and she is watching... she pee's every time! It is funny!
Post a Comment