? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 19, 2009

Let's Pray for our new President

We don't all agree with the choice of Obama for president, but the majority did. It may sadden some of us, enrage others but for some, there is genuine hope. All I know is that he is somehow going to effect the future of my children; whether in a small or large way. He is going to somehow effect my husband; him mbeing in the military and Obama the Commander in Chief. So in the end, he is going to effect my family and I am going to pray, hard, that it is positive. I pray that his call for change is just that, but for the better. Our country is in dire need of change! Our families are broke, some cannot buy homes, or keep them for that matter. Putting race aside, putting aside the fact that he is a democrat, the fact that he has very little experience ... what matters is his choices. Let us pray that God gives him his choices, leads him to the right choices and that we can all come together as a united country again. I pray this for my kids, for my husband, for my family and my friends. I want the hate to stop, the harsh words, and let the belief begin. We are a nation founded on Christian beleiefs, let us start believing that God is still present in the choices our government makes; even with church/state separation. He is there, we just have to be open to what he has in store .... we may be surprised!
Love to you all !

0 comments: