? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

We had a great Christmas here in Colorado. The kids were spoiled of course, and we enjoyed seeing them enjoy their gifts. We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and tried to explain the meaning of the holiday to him. I made our traditional Monkey Bread that my mom always used to make us Christmas morning .. it was a tradition I wanted to carry on.
A few things that came out of Ethan's mouth ...
We got him a Broncos bean bag and he said "I didn't want that kind of bean bag, I am not a big fan of the Broncos".
"I didn't expect that!"
"I expected that! That is what I asked Santa for!"
He was flying his helicopter that Mimi and Greg got him and it kept spinning in and would not move forward and he said "I asked Santa for a helicopter that moved forward, I am going to knock him out!".
enjoy the pictures!

Kaeli loves her new car from Grammy Curott!

My new peacoat, I love it!



Ethan's first brush and His Cars alarm clock, with projector


This is how Mike wraps .. with packing tape!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Good thing Santa isn't real... Ethan would definitely have some words for him ;) - LOL!