? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Piece of God's Country

We took a drive down to our property this past weekend. It was nice because for some reason I had no pictures of it and we have owned it since August! Anyhow, here are some pictures. It is hard to see in a picture, being there in person is somewhat majestic and you feel like you could just walk forever! I will try to explain each picture the best I can.

Walking through the meadow to the site of our future house

View of the Spanish Peak Mountains .. this will be where our house faces

Another front view

Back view from our future home

Side view from our future home
Hiking down the mountain to the other 1/2 of our property

Walking down to a meadow on the bottom half (that we had just discovered that day)

Standing at the bottom edge of our property (next to the road looking up the mountain to the top 1/2) To the left of the picture, you can see a gap in the trees, that goes up to the top.





3 comments:

azem02 said...

Beautiful! Reminds me of AZ! The west coast is fabulous isn't it? So glad you guys are getting experience it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm trying not to be eaten alive by the little green-eyed monster...

Gorgeous! Girl, I am SO happy for you!!!

Brandi_B said...

Gorgeous! Where is that?