? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 28, 2008

Our dirty little secret ....

Some of you know, and some of you just found out because I forgot I had not told you and I slipped up (haha). Here it is, we have a dog. I know, I know .. you are all thinking we are the worst dog owners on the planet, and our pictures (well Mine) should be distributed among all breeders and pet stores with a big red statement of "BEWARE", but before you judge hear me out! The first dog we had to get rid of because all though we loved him dearly (we miss you Denver), he started agression toward Ethan when we brought him home from the hospital and would not stop peeing in the house. It broke our hearts and Mike and I cried ourselves to sleep for many nights after giving him up. Our next dog, Sarge, well let's just say I am very glad I got rid of him and Mike complied. He was a total pain in the you know what and even my neighbor offered to shoot him for me while Mike was deployed. He did not listen, he would run from you, he would run through the house with muddy feet while you were trying to wipe them upon coming inside. He would not sit, he would constantly jump on Ethan, it was horrible! On top of that, I was dreading a cross country drive with him and a newborn baby, not knowing if we were going to have a fenced yard until the week before moving .. it was just better for him (and quite frankly, ME!) I feel bad for Mike because Sarge was Mike's bday present but .. good riddons! I hear he is doing well, and his new owner loves him and takes very good care of him and for that I am glad. Although he annoyed me to no end, I never wished ill of him. That brings us to Colorado. After being here for a few months, Ethan was feeling real lonely and sad that he had no friends and one day he broke down in tears and said "I miss my dog". I felt HORRIBLE! I thought long and hard about it and Mike was also suffering for my short comings as a pet owner and we broke down and got another puppy. We looked into getting older dogs, but were afraid they were "tainted" or abused. We thought the best thing to do with having little kids, was get a puppy and start from scratch. We adopted a full boxer puppy from Oklahoma, and he is a cutie. We were going to name him Rebound, but didn't want him to have that stigma (although it was very funny) so we went with Ollie. He is a GREAT dog, whose only hold up right now is nipping. He is so playful and energetic, he goes after your pant legs ... and he also looks at Ethan as his own personal dog toy. The vet has taught Ethan how to stand like a tree and it works more times than not, Ollie backs off. We have discovered a few great dog parks around here, and he has so much fun! We are going to work on making it a regular thing, but we either both have to go or only one with the dog only because of the kids. The last time we went, there were a couple other boxers and a huge great dane and he did not back down! He was a boxer true and true! He is 4 months old and already 30lbs! Here are a couple pictures of Ollie now that the secret is out!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie and, yes, you are insane!:)