Well, so far our time back in Virginia has been nice. We had a great turn out for Jamie's bridal shower and birthday (my main reason for the visit home). It was great to see everyone, and see her so happy. We are all very ready to get her married off! She is 30 afterall! haha
We had a wonderful morning at bible study yesterday! I saw some "old" friends and met a couple new ones. Ethan had a great time playing with all the kids, and it was great to see him back with his old buddies :-) I was pleased until he put on the purple girls bathing suit! That is what happens when your son hangs out with little girls who play dress up. I politely asked him to take it off, trying hard not to make a big deal out of it .. but the smile on his face showed me that he knew he was being funny!
Tomorrow we will visit with some other dear friends, Christy and her kiddos. Then, spend the evening with my dad.
We are all missing daddy so much! We were driving in the car and out of nowhere I heard from Ethan "I miss my daddy". So, we made a needed phone call and told daddy how much we missed him! It feels like we have been away for so long already and it has only been 5 days! I so wish he could take a break and come here for a few days. Unfortunately, he has to work. We are so blessed that he loves us so much and works so hard that we can enjoy so much of life! He is such a wonderful provider!

1 comments:
E in that purple swimsuit was TOO funny!!! He was just being a good little participant :)
Girl, last night was SOOOO much fun. Thanks for hosting and I can't wait for the next one!
XOXOX
Post a Comment