? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 25, 2008

Gifts from God

I had a great day with a special friend. I went to Bible Study and then stayed for some special time with her after everyone left. We had great conversation and a yummy lunch, but more importantly, she solidified for me why she is a part of my life. God was doing something very special when he made her a friend of mine. When I am down, confused, spiritually flustered, or just needing a friend to talk with ... she is ALWAYS there! I am so blessed, it makes my heart full and after our talk, I feel very content about what was weighing so heavy on my heart. I feel like I have some direction, a purpose and a few more answers. I love her and I hope she knows how much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tears. Big Elephant Tears. *sniff* I LOVE YOU!