? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 03, 2008

It's Official, no more kids for the Layman

So, Mike had his procedure done yesterday. We have decided that God blessed us with 2 beautiful children, one of each, and both healthy (with a bit of attitude) so we feel completed. I have had some issue with it, going back and forth about whether it is the right thing to do. I just had a baby 5 months ago, so my emotions are on overdrive and the amount of hormones coursing through my body the past year from the pregnancy to child birth to breast feeding ... I can barely stop crying for 5 minutes! The night before I was a mess and Mike had to remind me that we have a great little family and it is what we always talked about and what we always wanted. I think I wanted to have a third because I knew I wouldn't be able to. Anyways, I finally got myself together and after Ethan blurting out "No More Kids!" I laughed and said, you are right.
Mike was on the couch last night with some frozen peas on his man parts and Ethan comes in the room (not knowing where Mike had surgery) pointed to the peas and said "I want some frozen peas mommy". I said, "Ethan, trust me .. you don't want those peas" then came, "daddy, why do you have peas on your pee pee?"

0 comments: